Journal European Integration Studies: Research and Topicalities is dealing with interdisciplinary field of European Union law, economics, policies and history research with the aim to form the common ground for discussion, exchange of ideas and to foster the integrated research concerned with problems and actualities of European integration processes.
We intend to encourage scientists to publish their applied and theoretical research on the Aspects of Social Evolution of Europe, Economics of European Union, Managerial Aspects of European Integration, European Union Policies, European Union Law and will pay a special attention to the joint research in these areas.
European Integration Studies considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that
- the manuscript is your own original work, and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- the manuscript is not currently under consideration or peer review or accepted for publication or in press or published elsewhere.
- the manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
Please note that European Integration Studies uses CrossCheck™ software to screen manuscripts for unoriginal material. By submitting your manuscript to European Integration Studies you are agreeing to any necessary originality checks your manuscript may have to undergo during the peer-review and production processes.
All manuscripts go through at least two double blind reviews. The reviewers are selected with reference to the topic of the contribution and their own experience. Authors of accepted scientific publications will have to correct submitted manuscripts according to the reviewers’ remarks or should send motivated explanation why the remarks were ignored.
Publication Frequency 1 issue per year (October).
The Journal is indexed and abstracted by:
- EBSCO (Business Source Complete)
- EBSCO (Central & Eastern European Academic Source Database Coverage List)
- EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EconBib Index (Economics Bibliography)
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI, New Edition of Web of Science)
(Journals in ESCI have passed an initial editorial evaluation and can
continue to be considered for inclusion in products such as SCIE, SSCI, and
AHCI, which have rigorous evaluation processes and selection criteria).
Rasa Daugėlienė, Kęstutis Kriščiūnas
|ANALYSIS OF BARRIERS FOR BUSINESS START
Biruta Sloka, Ināra Kantāne, Elita Jermolajeva, Valdis Avotins
||145 - 156